Back to Agenda
Looking forward to this session? Share it!
The year 2022 has marked us with the Great Resignation or the Great Reshuffle, or whatever one would like to call it. While there is a downtrend in people quitting their jobs, the attrition rate remains above pre-pandemic norms. In this ever-changing job market, organizations are still facing a technical workforce challenge as the year comes to a close. Join this session to discuss:
- The key trends that are shaping up the recruitment landscape in 2023
- Transformation in job postings as dictated by job seekers
- The new interview cycle –hire in 10 days or less
- Role of DE&I in the hiring process
- Establishing compelling reasons for candidates to join your team