Be Intentional with your Talent Attraction Strategy.
Hear what TA Pros are saying about attending TA Week Virtual
“I feel ready to take my brand to the next level.”
Manager, Talent Acquisition/Employer, Cracker Barrel
“This is where employer brand leaders bring you their practical best practices.”
Global Employer Brand Manager, MicroStrategy
“I had such a great time at the conference. I connected with people so easily and engaged with them in authentic ways. The conversations were so valuable for creating content that will be meaningful to our audience.”
Growth Marketing Lead, Findem
“This is by far one of the best TA conventions I have attended during my HR career. #KUDOS”
Talent Acquisition Manager, Advanced Concepts and Technologies International, LLC (ACT I)
“GREAT TA Week ....overall highly impressed with all [of] the sessions!”
Recruiting Manager, Centric Consulting
“Insightful, engaging, and thought-provoking. TA Week is the best conference I have ever attended. I cannot wait until next year.”
Director of TA, bartaco
“Tons of material at a great value!”
Director, Talent Acquisition, SMCP North America
“Wonderful experience to engage with like minded individuals.”
Director of TA, Regency Pet
Camille Tate, MBA, PHR, SHRM-CP
Head of Talent
Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition
Vice President, Head of Global Talent Acquisition
Director Head Talent Acquisition
Associate Director, Employer Branding
Founder & Senior Diversity Technical Sourcing Leader
Career Boss Academy
Chief Product Officer
Why You Need to Attend
- Learn how to personalize recruitment strategies with both passive & active candidates.
- Learn how to use the latest technology to attract talent.
- 5 days of learning how to improve sourcing, diversity and inclusion, employer branding, and more.
- Network with other TA professionals as we explore sourcing, employer branding, social recruiting and more!
- Learn the best practices and strategies to help you adjust to an ever-changing labor market.
- Explore how to ensure your TA team is effectively managing and improving its strategies for a post-pandemic environment.