Back to Agenda
Looking forward to this session? Share it!
2020 has had a number of changes that all organizations had to identify and react to in order to ensure their employee brand was stronger than ever to drive talent. During this session, you will hear about the challenges and changes that Stanford Health Care made to continue to drive talent with a strong brand by:
- Leaning further into their brand of an Academic Medical Center that is Value Focused, Digitally Driven and Uniquely Stanford.
- Modeled corporate agility by immediately assessing the remote capability of current positions and accelerating the creation of a Distributed Workforce Strategy
- Attracting all levels of jobs to this college campus community in California
- Rebranding to demonstrate the diverse culture in the hospital and on-campus
- Overall branding challenges (COVID-19, Social Unrest, Wildfires)