Why You Need to Attend
- Learn how to personalize recruitment strategies with both passive & active candidates.
- Explore the latest tools and technology through networking lounges, case study, and spotlight sessions.
- 5 days of interactive learning on strategic strategies to improve sourcing, diversity and inclusion, employer branding, and more.
- Network with other TA professionals as we explore sourcing, employer branding, social recruiting and more!
- Explore the impact of remote recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Hear how a defined diversity and inclusion strategy can define your company and impact sourcing and recruiting
Sponsoring the Conference
Talent Acquisition Week is the premier event to meet recruiting professionals who are looking to improve their processes through strategic improvements and partnerships. Learn more about how we can create a unique virtual sponsor experience for your company. For more information please contact Kelly Hara at [email protected] or click the button below.
Thank You for Attending #TA_Week January 2021!
“If you’re looking for a way to increase professional development this is the conference to be at!”
Social Media Strategist, Quicken Loans
“#SRSC is by far one of the most informative conferences I’ve attended. The sessions were highly relevant to changing World of Talent Acquisition.”
Manager, Talent Acquisition, Guitar Center
“I was emailing my team with great actionable tips during the entire conference. Great information to hit the ground running when I get back from the conference.”
Director of Marketing, Cross Country Healthcare
“Attending the #SRSC conference gave me #insight into #social recruiting to amplify our #employment brand.”
Senior Resource Manager, Insight
“This is where employer brand leaders bring you their practical best practices.”
Global Employer Brand Manager, MicroStrategy
“I came in feeling in the dark. From Day One, it felt like the doors were flung wide open. I now feel confident that our Employer Brand can be fixed. I feel ready for this new time!”
Recruitment Marketing Coordinator, WOW! Internet, TV and Phone
“EBrandCon hits all of the highlights of your priorities as a professional in this field.”
Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist, BAE Systems